Who We Are
Paperless.io, a new document automation tool for teams, is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team onsite in Frankfurt or Remote.
What you'll do
- You work closely with our designers on new features and support all the way from concept to production.
- You look after junior developers, mentor them with in-depth code reviews, pair programming and ongoing technical guidance.
- You manage our CI/CD pipeline including test systems and steadily improve supporting frontend development services.
- You work very close with our backend team on designing frontend-backend-communication.
- You report directly to our CTO on a weekly basis.
Who we are looking for
- You have a very good knowledge of frontend development with Typescript.
- You have multi-year experience with Angular.
- You have a good feeling for aesthetics and design.
- Your strengths include quick perception, creativity, sense of responsibility and initiative.
- You are product oriented, pragmatic and you have a will to get stuff done.
- You take ownership and you see things through.
- When you don't fully understand something, you ask questions to get to the bottom of it and use the opportunity to learn and grow.
- You are eager to share your knowledge and train your junior colleagues to get to your level.
We value diversity and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Sounds good? Impress us with your most exciting projects you worked on.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please make sure to include the following in your application:
- Cover Letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Projects you recently worked on
- Github / Website URL
- Your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations